Details in this post taken from Dogfish Head Brewery press release...
A celebration of all-things indie craft and now in its sixth year, Analog-A-Go-Go will be moving to Bellevue State Park near Wilmington to accommodate a lineup that’s bigger and better than ever before! The 2016 event will feature six live bands, a cask beer festival and distillery garden, an artisan marketplace, and tons of great local and food trucks from throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. It’s going down September 17 from 1:00-10:00pm.
Just what can you expect?
An off-centered lineup that will entertain music fans from all genres:
- Built To Spill: Indie rock powerhouse Built To Spill is known for heavy, catchy guitar hooks and epic live performances.
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band: Originally formed in the early 60s, this traditional New Orleans-style jazz band features a rotating cast of amazing musicians who are anything but traditional.
- Talib Kweli: Brooklyn native, activist, and hip hop great will Talib Kewli will take the stage accompanied by a live band.
- Ra Ra Riot: With a new album out earlier the year, indie rock darlings Ra Ra Riot will have fans dancing with uplifting synths and catchy lyrics.
- Beach Slang: Philly punk mainstay Beach Slang.
- Fiance: These Newark, DE natives will kick off the day with their glossy, experimental pop sound.
BEST FIRKIN FRIENDS BEER FESTIVAL Hosted by Bellevue State Park
Limited edition beers will be pouring from:
- Dogfish Head
- Funky Buddha
- Beavertown Brewing
- Sierra Nevada
- Samuel Adams
- Iron Hill
- Burley Oak
RECORD & ARTISAN MARKET
The Artisan and Record Market will feature over 25 artists and vendors from more than 10 states. Vinyl vendors will offer crates upon crates of new and rare LPs, while an off-centered bazaar will showcase art, crafts, apparel, jewelry, vintage goods, barware, music accessories, and more!
CULINARY TRAILER PARK
10+ food trucks creating a unique Culinary Trailer Park, featuring a potpourri of delicious options for hungry festival-goers. Including…
So…are you ready to go-go?
Tickets are on sale now!