The Delaware Division of the Arts will host the 11th annual Delaware State Employee Art Exhibition, from February 21 to March 14, 2022 at the Art Center/Gallery at Delaware State University, Dover.
- Adult, Amateur, Intermediate & Professional
- First Place Awards of $350
- Second Place Awards of $250
- Third Place Awards of $150
- First Place Awards of $150
- Second Place Awards of $100
- Third Place Awards of $50
- A Best of Show Award of $400
- An Art Education Award of $200 for reimbursement for arts instruction and materials
- People’s Choice Award, Facebook and in-person ballot
Visitors are invited to join Division and Art Center/Gallery staff for a special, weekend-long celebration of all this year’s participants and to see the winning artwork during the exhibition’s final weekend, Saturday, March 12 and Sunday, March 13 from 12:00-4:00pm. There will be activities, snacks, and giveaways for Gallery visitors.
The exhibition at the Arts Center/Gallery can be viewed during these hours:
- Monday: Closed to the public
- Tuesday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Wednesday-Friday: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Saturdays, March 5 & 12: 12:00-4:00pm
- Sunday, March 13: 12:00-4:00pm
Participants must be a current employee, or immediate family member of a current employee of the State of Delaware. All entries must be the original work of the applicant and completed within the last three years.